Thursday, July 10, 2008

fed up..

Im fed up working with people who like to gossip behind people's back and also being a two-headed snake!!!!

Im gonna quit soon, aunties...
so stop talking about me behind my back and also stop talking to me about people behind their backs!!!!!

IM FED UP!!!!
AND ALSO STOP ORDERING ME AROUND!!!!
IM PAID TO WORK AND SO ARE YOU!!!
YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO ORDER ME ABOUT!!!
GET LOST!!!

anyway,i cutted my hair guys....
it..
is...
damned..
UGLY!!!!

imagine..:"botak" with a patch of long hair somewhere in the middle of my head...
and guys,uu noe wat,my head is round...
DATS WHY ITS UGLY!!!!
omg....
haiz...
reali regret going there to cut...
dat guy is "jia li hai" wan siaaa....
tell him 1 kind of hair..he did another kind.....
how now i also dunno siaaaaa......
wahsss....
shikes......

prepare to be shock ya..
bye peeps....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home