Sunday, May 4, 2008

I AM ENLIGHTENED!!!

i know le...i know everything le...God is really amazing..
he spoke to me today during teenz...
im a guy with flaws..i make mistakes..so do everybody..nobody is perfect...so nobody judges anybody...unless uu can be proven pure and perfect..
anyway,apologises for the past few posts..i shouldn't do that,but i was very frustrated..but trust me,afetr all the thinking and much prayers yesterday and today, this is really not worth it,its not worth our friendship..satan is trying to break us up,make us not united, but all the more we have to stick together..such a small issue is not worth it to spoil our friendship..its really not worth it..thats why im acting like nothing ever happened....im sorry,but i have to be like this, or else i will be angry towards many people, call me hypocrite, or a guy wearing a mask...

anyway,for me, EVERYTHING IS OVER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home