Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its been long and tough...

I'm back after taking leave from blogspot.com for 5mths..
Stuffs have been rather tough and rocky for me, Church Life, Working Life, Social Life, Love Life, Too Hectic...
The only peice of good news currently is that I'm finally able to go and further my studies after so long, and so many fights and quarrels with my parents.I guess it's all His will???
Well. still gotta Thank Him anyway.
For those who might still be interested in what happen to me and her, well, the only thing I have to say is, Totally ended. It ended actually since Last Dec, but well, the emotional me, can't let go when I thought I can, actually thought that there would still be chance that we might be able to talk closely like last time, but well, Now I know that She is a very strong gal, and when she said it, she will do it.What can I do but let go too then, Thanks guys for the time spent listening to all my nonsense and sharing my emoness with me.
Church Life, Busy busy busy are the three words use to described it, bu well, with His strength, I'm able to do it!hahaha!
Working Life and Social Life not bad, just nowadays sleazy little bit lazy to do stuffs, just like to hang around in front of the Com and just surf, facebook, blogs, MSN, all the other craps.Sort of like wasting my life away I guess, just doesn't feel like wanna do anything.
Well, spent half a day yesterday with my Ex-Girlfriend from my secondary school days, because of her birthday. I guess she was quite happy that I really came and met her, and also gave her a surprise..wahaha, I guess I'm still quite attractive in a way???
hahx...
Im actually halfway in the office working now, and blogging and chatting on MSN...wahaha, but got to go, I wonder when will my next post be...muahaha...
ciaoz people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home