Monday, September 28, 2009

reopening...

oks, after such a long time, i finally bring myself back to blogging...
seriously, my life now is in a mess, faith???where it gone???
i seriously need to rearrange my life, priority and 2nd important things need to be clarified...
sometimes feels like really wearing a mask everywhere i go....
well, its all up to choices aint it???

It's been wat? 10 mths now??? bt she still pops into my mind now and then.... the things is, i dunno whether is hate or love...bt jus that whenever she is in my head, i misses her terribly....

school life is fun but tiring....i enjoy it without complaints but just that i need 48hrs a day!!!!!
hahax...

well, since now it's officially open, support it brothers and sisters!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home