Tuesday, September 29, 2009

cheerios!

finally, after so long, she talk to me, the 'she' in this post in not the same as the 'she' in the previous post...this 'she' was also quite important to me once.....
hahahahs....anyway, damn glad she finally speak to me again...thank god....

anyway, my life in entering another leap too...as im preparing myself to take greater challenge in life....thanks evil zel, for cheering me up when im down, uu are super cute la!!!!
hahahahas.....thanks!!! thanks for being there!!!

chionging the 3D Facelift now at 1am, still like 2 or 3 more hrs to go la....
hahahahs...pray for me ppl!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahax.. Destress factory here~ *no evil zel* (supporting)!! thz for saying hazel cute ^_~ hahax..enjoy ur challenging life~ and cheer~

September 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Alvin said...

hey...
hahax...
yeah!!!

September 30, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home